Incheon Int’l Airport → Seoul Station (KTX)
- KTX (Korea Train Express) is a high speed rail express train that connects Incheon Airport to Seoul, Daejeon, Daegu, Busan, Mokpo, Yeosu, and other cities
- For route guidance, reservations, and confirmations, please visit Korail homepage.
Seoul Station (KTX) → Busan Station (KTX)
- Purchase the KTX ticket to Busan KTX Station at the ticket office on the 2nd or 3rd floor.
- You can also book your ticket online.
|KTX||2hour 30min||05 : 15||22 : 50||15~30 min||KRW 50,000~90,000|
Busan Station (KTX) → BEXCO
- Go out through Exit 4 at Busan Station. You can find Busan Station square. You can find Bus Stop and take the Express Bus 1001 or City Bus 40 to go BEXCO.
- Get off the Bus Station 'Centum City Station (BEXCO)', then You can find BEXCO. Please refer to the time table below.
|Bus stop||Bus||Travel Time||
|Busan Station||1001||40min||06 : 00||23 : 40||10 min||KRW 1,700|
|40||50min||06:15||23:25||10 min||KRW 1,200|
|Busan Station||Centum City Station||Busan Station (Line 1) » Seomyeon (Line 2) » Centum City (Line 2)||40 min||KRW 1,500|