Access to Jeju
- Flight service is available for 11 cities in three countries: Japan, China, and Taiwan For international meetings. Jeju allows visa-free entry for 184 nationals for stays less than 30 days. Expanded flights and direct flights are also available.
- Several direct international routes connect Jeju to major cities. Entry and departure policies have been established for Jeju applying nowhere else in Korea: those who otherwise could not, including individual tourists from China, may enter without a visa. Visitors may stay for 30 days without visa.
Incheon International Airport
- 39 major international airlines from 23 countries provide regular flight service between Incheon International Airport and other major cities worldwide.
Flight Route to Jeju
- There are three ways to fly to Jeju Island: direct international flight, transfer from Incheon International Airport for domestic flight to Jeju, or transfer to Gimpo Airport from Incheon International Airport by ground transportation (bus, train) for domestic flight to Jeju.
Transfer to Gimpo Airport for flight to Jeju
- Upon arriving Incheon International Airport, you may take an airport limousine bus to Gimpo Airport. It takes about 30 minutes, and the fare is 6,000 Korean won (*US$ 5.5). The airport limousine bus runs every day from 05:00 to 21:30 at 5 to 10 minute intervals.
- Train is also available from Incheon International Airport to Gimpo Airport. It takes 33 minutes for 3,650 Korean Won (*US$ 3.3). It operates from 05:50 until 23:58.
- The national carriers including Korea Air and Asiana Airlines operate at 15 to 20 minute intervals from 06:55 to 20:50. Flight time is about 50 minutes.
Access to Lotte Hotel Jeju (From Jeju International Airport)
Free Airport Shuttle Service
• Convenient free shuttle bus to the hotel
• Located at Coach Parking Lot B (Towards Jeju Airport Gate 2-3)
• Operated on a reservation basis. This free service is exclusively for hotel guests
• Reservations and inquiries ☎064-731-4343
TEL +82-64-731-4343 (Concierge)
Airport Limousine Bus
• Bus stop: Exit to Gate 5, turn right for Airport Limousine platform (Samyoung Bus #600)
• Travel Time: Approx. 50 min
• Fare: Airport ↔ LOTTE HOTEL JEJU (One way)
- - Adult: KRW 4,500
- - Middle to High School Student: KRW 3,600
- - Elementary School student: KRW 2,300
Airport Limousine Bus Schedule
• Airport → LOTTE HOTEL JEJU
- - Operation Hours 06:20 - 22:00 (Every 20 min)
• LOTTE HOTEL JEJU → Airport
- - Operation Hours 06:40 - 22:20 (Every 20 min)
TEL +82-64-713-7000 (Samyoung Express Airport Office)
Catch a taxi from the nearest taxi stand across from the airport. Most taxis are medium-sized passenger vehicles but are charged the same as a general taxi. Taxi fares from the airport to the hotel are fixed, so confirm the fare prior to departure.
If you plan on renting a car, it is recommended to make proper arrangements in advance so that the car can be picked up at the airport. The rental desk and tourist information desk operated by the Jeju Tourism Association are located in the arrival hall.
InquiriesInformation Desk TEL +82-64-742-8866
Address : LOTTE HOTEL JEJU, 35 Jungmungwangwang-ro 72beon-gil, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, South Korea