Please check all the essential travel information before your trip to Korea.
Step 1) Fill out the Health Questionnaire and Travel Record Declaration (Special Quarantine Report) on board the plane
Step 2) Upon arrival at the airport, proceed to check temperature and submit documents at quarantine checkpoint
Step 3) Quarantine Procedure
- Individuals who are fully vaccinated (either in Korea or overseas) and show no signs of symptoms (i.e., fever, cough, etc.) during the health screening process and on their Health Questionnaire may proceed to their destination after immigration check.
- All travelers are required to take a PCR test within 1 day (before 23:59 the next day) after arriving in Korea. Short-term visitors can take a PCR test at the COVID-19 Testing Center inside the Incheon International Airport or at a nearby medical clinic at their own expense. Long-term visitors may take a PCR test at a public health center near their home/accommodation.
- Travelers must stay at their place of residence or accommodation until test results become available.
- Travelers showing signs of a fever (37.5 ℃ or higher), coughing, difficulty in breathing, and/or other possible signs of COVID-19 upon entry to Korea must take a PCR test at the Arrivals Hall or the quarantine facility (Central Quarantine & Medical Support Center). If the test result is positive, the individual will be transferred to a hospital or residential treatment center depending on the severity.
- If the test result is negative, the individual is exempted from quarantine and must take a follow-up Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) on Day 6 or 7 after their arrival. To perform a RAT, visitors can either use a self-test kit or visit a nearby medical clinic.
- After taking a test, visitors must take their personal car or a quarantine taxi and wait at the place of residence or accommodation until the results are available. All visitors must inquire at the testing facility and follow the provided procedure
Step 4) Submit Test Results